Apply now for WEMA Bank Bankers-in-Training 2022 Program. Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Applications are invited for:
Title: WEMA Bank Bankers-in-Training Program 2022
Job Type: Full-time
- WEMA Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 Bankers-in-Training Program”.
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University.
- A BSc in numeric related courses
- Willingness to have a career in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Credit functions
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at one sitting
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service programme
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Competitive Salary package.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online