Applicants are now invited to the massive University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2022 in Makurdi for the current 140 Positions for Graduate & Exp. Staff Recruitment. If you want to work with University of Ibadan then, here is the right chance you’ve been looking for.
We’ll guide you on the things that you need to do okay. Just keep reading so you can find out more about the University of Ibadan Recruitment 2022 for yourself. You’ll see how to apply for this job right now, you will also find out about the requirements and the closing date okay.
The University of Ibadan (UI) is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. As a research-intensive postgraduate University, it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of much-needed human capital in Africa.
Below are the available University of Ibadan Recruitment 2022 postilions you can apply for:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following academic & non-academic positions below:
1.) University of Ibadan (UI) Academic & Non-Academic Job Recruitment (83 Positions)
2.) University of Ibadan (UI) Academic Job Recruitment (83 Positions)
All Applications for University of Ibadan Recruitment 2022 are to be sent and addressed to:
The online and offline registration form for 2022 recruitment is currently ongoing at the moment.
We are glad to let you know that the 2022 University of Ibadan Recruitment Form is Out.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) stating:
- Date of Birth (not Age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Work Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should address and forward their Applications including two sets of Photostat copies of relevant credentials to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource and Development Division (Academic Staff),
The University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Applicants should request their Referees to send reports on them on letterhead and under confidential cover, indicating the position and department to which they have applied, direct to the address above.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application. Relevant cognate experience is required.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on completed or ongoing research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.
Note: The position applied for University of Ibadan Recruitment 2022 must be clearly indicated on the “Right-hand” side of the envelope boldly in capital letters.
If you have questions about this job, kindly comment now.