The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is a foremost tertiary hospital with a mandate to provide excellent services of international standard in patient care, training & research. LUTH has over 950 admission beds, Forty-Six (46) Clinical Departments, Eighteen (18) Non-Clinical Departments and Outreaches at both Yaba and Pakoto. Presently the Hospital has over Two Thousand Three hundred (2,300) Staff comprising of Consultants, Resident/Medical Officers, Nurses, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Medical Laboratory scientists, Nutritionists, Hospital Administrators, Engineers and other categories of staff.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Nursing Officer
Location: Idi-Araba, Lagos
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor of Nursing Science Degree (B.NSc) not less than second class lower division / credit grade from a recognized University and must have completed one year post graduation Internship from a recognized Institution.
- Candidate must be duly registered and possess the current practice license of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
CONHESS 09 (N1,527,126 – N2,207,065) per annum and other allowances as approved by the Federal Government.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, copies of Credentials (15 copies) and Curriculum Vitae which should include the following details:
- Full Names (Surname in Capital Letters or Underlined)
- Contact Address, Phone Number(s) and E-Mail Address
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Educational Background with Dates
- Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Details of One Year Post Graduation Internship
- Details of NYSC
- Working Experience with Dates, Position Held and Organisation Name
- Achievements / Merits / Awards
- Name and Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Director of Administration,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
Idi – Araba, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Documents in support of the information provided in the Curriculum Vitae should be attached to the application.
- Applicants should request their referees to forward References on their behalf directly to the address above.