Aniwura Enhancement Foundation is a dynamic Tech Hub founded to create a community and conducive environment for like minded and success driven entrepreneurs to work, live and socialize. With this, we are able to help our members discover their talents and help them in achieving a balanced lifestyle though communal living and co-working. Members are able to meet diverse people, business partners and people of like minds in a very cool and secured environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Media Producer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Media / Film Production, Video production, Cinema-television, or related field will be preferred
- 4-5 years of experience in the related fields of video production, communications, cinema-television.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Strong technical background in production: lighting, cinematography, audio mixing, working with talent, etc.
- Strengths in editing using NLEs such as Adobe Premiere and Avid Media Composer
- Proficiency with Adobe after Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in managing projects and launching digital training i.e., apps, webinars, custom platforms
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints.
- Professional judgment for handling confidential information.
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing.
- candidates should know how to transform scripts to compelling visuals – from pre-production to post-production.
- Proficiency in excel, word, power point and movie magic budgeting & scheduling.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saved with their full name) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail