SecurePoint Security Solution Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading security service provider. Established in 2016 with african and International affiliations. We provide all forms of security service like man guarding, body guards, close protection/VIP guards to coporate and residential organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervising and overseeing security operations of the security personnel at various locations;
- Assisting the Security Manager and HR in training of security officers for the Company’s client;
- Ensuring that the Company’s employees are compliant with all applicable laws in performing their duties, whether to the Company or clients;
- Developing mechanism and strategies for the prevention of workplace injuries and health hazard;
- Assisting the Security Manager in scheduling security functions to the security personnel;
- Assisting the Security Manager in evaluating, assessing and analyzing performance of security personnel;
- Ensuring that lawful orders of the Company, the Security Manager and that of the client are properly executed by the security personnel;
- Reporting all disciplinary issues to the Security Manager and ensuring that disciplinary measures are enforced against erring security officers as necessary;
- Assisting the Security Manager in efficiently running of the Close Protection Team;
- Ensuring the security and safety of the Company’s client and its properties;
- Ensuring that the Client’s premises is free from all kinds of dangers;
- Ensuring that the client’s security guards conduct screening procedure regularly in order to prevent unauthorized entry of persons and vehicles into the client’s premises;
- Ensuring that all security devices and products are in good working condition in various locations;
- Working with the Security Manager to develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-6 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.