Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP COE BW and Analytics Lead
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: SAP CoE
- The SAP Center of Excellence at Dangote Group is looking for motivated professionals with SAP BW4HANA implementation experience.
- Join our team of professionals, and work with our Center of Excellence to support our businesses with Dangote Group’s SAP Analytics implementation, roll out and support projects.
- Technical support for SAP BW4HANA, BusinessObjects 4.x and BO CMC Administration
- Responsible for managing multiple simultaneous SAP projects from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Responsibilities include planning and coordinating resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates
- Work with BW Analytics Team and Business Users in various locations to assist with building SAP BW-BO-SAC solutions from multiple SAP systems.
- A successful candidate must be able to work well with end users to provide system support (L1to L3), while sharing knowledge and understanding. Provide support and assistance as necessary for hyper care of helpdesk tickets and production support.
- BW Production support activities as mentioned but not limited to: BW Process Chains Monitoring, Corrections of failed data loads, Tickets resolutions based on SLA, Perform BW housekeeping activities, BO housekeeping activities, performance tuning activities
- This person needs to have the ability to gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- Create and/or modify tables, views, data providers, ETL mappings, and jobs to build the required SAP BW solutions for the business users by following LSA++ architecture for reusability, guaranteed delivery, and secured connections.
- End to end BW modeling activities with VDM, LSA++ data modeling, ABAP programming and SQL Scripting
- Individually responsible for BO development – Web Intelligence, Lumira Dashboards (with Java Script), IDT and CMC Administration
- This role needs to be able to work independently while gathering requirements, performing functional testing, and customizing/configuration, creating documentation, and conducting end user training in conjunction with SAP Core team, Corporate Strategy and/or Power Users.
- This person will work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge gap between design, content and technology.
- Manage end to end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications especially non-SAP data sources
- Supports and aligns with global IT vision, ensures that IT activities support global vision. Participates in global meetings to review application performance and project status.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters,
- Assist in mapping of data sources,
- Determining reporting requirements Standard / Customized SAP BW Reports, Determine, evaluate and build customization requirements – WRICEF (with proper FS)
- Design, develop and manage Roles and Authorizations
- Conduct unit tests based on customer defined scenarios and run the UAT sessions, provide necessary trainings to access reports and dashboards.
- Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in related technical/ business areas or equivalent work experience
- Preferably SAP BW4 Certified
- Must be experienced in BW4HANA LSA++ Modeling, BO Development
- SAC Experience is an advantage
- 12+ years of experience with relevant SAP working as a Consultant or SAP deployment team Lead.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum 4 end to end implementations and hands on experience in SAP support / AMC projects
- Basic ABAP debugging knowhow is a must.
- Exhibits global mindset
- Demonstrated ability / experience in implementation of major systems applications involving relevant modules at a global enterprise
- Strong understanding of user exits
- Strong customer focus and partnership abilities
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional, highly matrixed organization, including leveraging corporate and third-party resources.
- Place of Excellence
- Opportunity to work with regions only SAP Certified Center of Excellence
- Dangote Group is one of the largest conglomerate with many BUs and operations in 10 countries
- Various perks like Full medical coverage, Company accommodation, car with Driver, Maid allowance, Yearly flight travel to home country and so on for the right candidate
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online