First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking (Infrastructure)
Job Identification No.: 654
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Marketing & Relationship Management
Job Shift: Day
- Assist in Managing and deepening relationships with existing customers for a major share of customer’s business
- Identify and follow through to establish new relationships consistent with industry focus and overall Bank’s commercial objectives.
- Resuscitate dormant relationships to meet Bank’s strategic objectives
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings through exceptional working relationships with clients
- Provide support in the origination and execution of customers’ transactions.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management on background and financial information necessary to facilitate review of credit transactions
- Maintain and update records on banking relationships
- Assist to Identify risk issues, problem areas and proactively respond to safeguard Bank’s interest
- Market bank’s products and services to existing and new customers(especially in the area of cross selling of products) to maximize Bank’s share of industry business
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business.
- Monitor credit portfolio to ensure high quality at all times in compliance with the Bank’s credit policies, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business related.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant banking experience.
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Banking environment
- Bank credit policies and procedures
- Regulatory requirements and policies
- Microsoft office
- Banking services/products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Marketing / sales.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022 (04:02 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.