First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer, Construction & Maintenance
Job Identification: 653
Job Schedule: Full time
- Shortlist pre-qualified contractors to handle projects
- Invite, analyze/vet, and write proposals and recommendations of works through tendering process
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally with stakeholders
- Carry out routine maintenance checks on all facilities to allow for routine preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance works
- Supervise all maintenance/face-lifting contracts in terms of quality and cost from inception to conclusion
- Rectify all maintenance complaints and detected faults
- Prepare valuation certificate, claims, final account and practical completion certificate of projects/maintenance works (contract administration)
- Recommending payment of maintenance work satisfactorily completed.
- Ensure adherence to health safety policy and other requirements on site
- Proper record keeping of contract documents
- Making sure the projects run according to contract duration and cost.
- Participate in planning, design and execution of ATM gallery (offsite & Implant)
- Participate in the coordination/management of ATM deployment and galleries/kiosks construction bank-wide and liaises with relevant departments/SBUs
- Carry out relocation of offices and branches.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand boo
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Technologies, or in the built environment
- Membership of relevant Professional /Regulatory body Project Management Certification (PRINCE2 Foundation, PMP etc), Higher Degree (an added advantage)
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant experience needed
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2022 at 03:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online