Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Utility Manager
Job ID: req35187
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Team: Engineering / Manufacturing
About Your New Job
- To manage and supervise the operation and maintenance of all equipment at the utility and power generation section by the approved policies & procedures of the company to ensure the availability of quality service to production & other areas of the plant.
- To ensure the effective delivery of service by 3rd party companies to meet signed SLA.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Manage and supervise the operation of steam boilers, air compressors (LP &HP), power distribution equipment, generators, public grid connection and distribution equipment, gas supply equipment, HVAC equipment, CO2 manufacturing, supply, distribution, and storage equipment etc. to ensure quality service delivery.
- Execute all utilities equipment, time-based maintenance according to schedule, within approved costing to minimize down time.
- Effective utility and power vendor management with detailed weekly report of vendor activities including SLA expectations.
- Deliver set objectives for energy efficiency e.g., EUR, WUR, LOB/Kwhr, PhyCs/LOF, Generator Efficiency, Energy Cost.
- Drive innovative solutions for improvement of all Utility performance KBI.
- Manage equipment monitoring as per checklist, ensure documented findings and recommendations by technicians are closed appropriately.
- Sign off equipment shift operation report daily.
- Ensure all safety sensors, reflector & safety controls are in good working condition.
- Use all company provided protective wears and gadgets and comply with all Health and Safety rules and requirements.
- Manage and ensure CCPs critical limits are not exceeded at the Dominik Hunter and Filler. Monitoring of control points, PRPs and o PRPs in beverage manufacture process to prevent food safety related hazards.
Education / Knowledge
- Relevant Engineering Degree and equivalent Certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in utilities engineering Significant experience with a measure of cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in execution of maintenance task.
- Experience in practical project management.
- Good understanding and experience of current manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of plant HQSE modalities and codes.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Technical leadership
- Analytical problems solving skills
- Improvement project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- People Management skills.
- Cost Management skills
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good management skills
- Basic knowledge of computer skill
- Appropriate command and use of the English Language-Spoken and written
- Reliable exhibitions of Engineering skill.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online