NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme 2022. NSIA Graduate Trainee programme, careers, salary structure, vacancies, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page. Apply for the ongoing NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme 2022 recruitment here.
In this article, you will discover the benefits of the NSIA Graduate Trainee programme. So read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme 2022
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme as part of its ongoing initiatives to improve customers’ experience and enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network.
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (‘NSIA’ or ‘the Authority’) is a financial Institution based in Nigeria with a focus on investments in both the international market and key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our organisation is positioned to play a pivotal role in driving sustained national economic development through the enhancement of Nigeria’s infrastructure and in providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Analyst Programme
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Programme
- GAP is an integral part of the Authority’s strategy for contributing towards nation building by bolstering human capacity development. Under the programme, NSIA offers young, ambitious and performance driven graduates an opportunity to gain direct practical experience in the Authority’s core business areas through a scheme designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the nation at large.
- It is a composite 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates seeking to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management, Management, Infrastructure Project Management, Investment Operations, Compliance, Audit and Risk Management.
- Through intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with a unique combination of knowledge, skills and competencies required to make the seamless transition into the larger corporate environment. Following the successful launch of the pilot programme in 2021, NSIA now seeks to commence the 2022 GAP.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and pass the screening process will be enrolled for a seven (7) week bootcamp,
- Final selection will be made from among the candidates who successfully complete bootcamp.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022.
How to Apply for NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme 2022
To apply for the ongoing NSIA Graduate Trainee jobs, follow the steps below:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online OR
- Visit the official recruitment portal via https://forms.office.com/r/mj1vK7vLLU
- Choose the Job role you are applying for
- Provide your personal details such as your name, phone number, E-mail address, date of birth, gender, location, National Identity Number, and citizenship.
- Indicate the highest degree you have attained (Bachelor, Master, PHD)
- Provide your latest work experience (total years of experience, role, and company)
- Linked profile (Please ensure your profile is updated before pasting the URL)
- Send your application
NSIA Graduate Trainee Salary
NSIA pays Graduate Trainees N43,000 monthly for a period of four months. The monthly salary is to cover their transport and other expenses during the three-month period. If employed after the training, the individuals receive a monthly salary of N120,000.
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities at Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA).
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA). They are not authorized representatives of Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA).
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Trainee 2022, feel free to let us know.
Note: Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.