Are you looking for Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 or how to apply for 2022 Nigerian Army Recruitment? if your answer to the above question is yes then you’re covered. Apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022. See details of the 8 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Nigerian Army Jobs In Nigeria (Nov 2022) ·
This page will help you discover latest jobs in Nigerian Army. So if you’re ready to secure high-paying jobs in the Nigerian Army, then keep reading.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
(1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
(2) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
(5) Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 December 2022.
(8) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(9) In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(10) Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 7th October to 2nd December 2022. Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 15th January 2023.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 5 January 2022.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Requirements
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.65|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.|
|Application Period||7 Oct 22 – 2 Dec 22|
Here, you’ll have to decide whether you want to apply, then kindly visit the official website of the Nigerian Army, and you can also register for Nigerian Army Jobs online today Now through their website too.
Did you fill out the online recruitment form? Would you like to know if your name is on the Nigerian Army screening List? If yes, visit here right now: