Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2022 starting date has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2022, and every detail about the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Portal 2022 that you need to know.
This article contains information on the Nigeria Police Force recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for the Nigeria Police Force job on the website www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng portal and also get shortlisted.
This is to inform all interested applicants that Nigeria Police Force (NPF) form 2022 has been officially released on the portal www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and you are to submit your application online. The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) application has commenced already and if you have what it takes to work as a NPF Officer, then go recruitment.psc.gov.ng portal and apply.
So many readers have been asking if the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Online Recruitment has started. This article will provide them with the right information they need to get recruited into the Nigeria Police Force. Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment for Constables form is out and you can apply online via the official portal psc.gov.ng assigned for registration of new intakes.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is one of the branches of the Nigerian Armed Forces that protect the nation from security threats across its water borders. This webpage is all about Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2022 guide which means all the information you need is here.
If you want to get employment in the Nigeria Police Force, then you have to follow all the application procedures that will be provided in this article and then apply on www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng where you will be able to obtain the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment 2022 form online.
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2022 General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1″ January, 2022 and 31 December, 2022):
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2022 Online
To apply visit Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment portal www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and you will find the NN recruitment form, fill out the application form and submit it online. Please ensure you don’t apply multiple times as it will lead to disqualification. Follow these steps to apply for Nigeria Police Force 2022 recruitment.
- Go to www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
- On the e-recruitment portal, click on Apply.
- Fill out the online application form and upload the document required.
- Once done, click on submit.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has made it mandatory that all applicants must be of Nigerian Nationality. The next phase of recruitment will be an aptitude test that shortlisted candidates must sit for.
Please note, currently, Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment form is out. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. Simply visit this website or Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Portal on www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng to know when the form is out for 2022.
Application Closing Date
Monday; 26th September 2022
To apply for this, you need the following:
- Functional email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise);
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results, and Birth Certificate.
With the above softcopies, log on to the portal and proceed with the following:
- On the homepage, click on “Apply” and then sign up with your email and preferred password (Use a password you can remember);
- Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify and activate your account;
- Sign in with your email and password after your account activation
- Update your profile, provide all necessary attachments and ensure you use the phone number linked with your NIN (if any);
- Review the information provided and ensure there are no mistakes before final submission;
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application which you would be expected to print and present at the physical screening venue if you are selected for this stage;
- Furthermore, the email will contain a link to your profile that would enable you to print out your details at your convenience.
Note: This Police Constable Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates).
Facts to Know About Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022-2023
The Police Service Commission (PSC) is a Federal Executive Body under Section 153 (m) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as) amended). By virtue of Paragraph 30(A) of the 3″ Schedule, Part 1 of the Constitution and Section 14 of the Nigeria Police Act, 2020, the Commission has the power to Appoint such other Persons to offices in the Police Force as are required for the effective and efficient performance of the functions of the Police Force on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Commission.
In pursuance of its Constitutional Mandate, the Commission in conjunction with the Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitable, vibrant, and qualified young Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Title: Constable (Recruit)