The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is a foremost tertiary hospital with a mandate to provide excellent services of international standard in patient care, training & research. LUTH has over 950 admission beds, Forty-Six (46) Clinical Departments, Eighteen (18) Non-Clinical Departments and Outreaches at both Yaba and Pakoto. Presently the Hospital has over Two Thousand Three hundred (2,300) Staff comprising of Consultants, Resident/Medical Officers, Nurses, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Medical Laboratory scientists, Nutritionists, Hospital Administrators, Engineers and other categories of staff.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Residency Training Programme
Location: Idi-Araba, Lagos
We are desirous of recruiting professionally committed Medical Doctors and Dentists into the Residency Training Programme in the following specialties:
- Anatomic & Molecular Pathology
- Oral Maxillofacial Pathology / Biology
- Child Dental Health
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Clinical Pathology
- Orthopaedic & Traumatology
- Community Health and Primary Care Paediatrics
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Preventive Dentistry
- Family Medicine
- Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Internal Medicine
- Radiation Biology & Radiotherapy
- Medical Microbiology & Parasitology
- Restorative Dentistry
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Applicant should have at least one-year professional experience and must be fully registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of having completed NYSC is mandatory.
- Success at the Primary Examination of either the West Africa or National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should are required to pay an Application fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) only HERE
- To make payment, please visit the website above, click on “pay a Federal Government Agency”.
- Type “Lagos University Teaching Hospital” as name of MDA, click on other “LUTH fees” and follow the prompts to generate the “RRR Code”. Thereafter, use the RRR Code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher / teller to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- The receipt of payment should be forwarded to the Office of the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee, LUTH for collection of Application Form.
Completed Application Forms should be addressed and submitted to:
The Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
Idi Araba, Lagos
Lagos State, Nigeria.
Note: The date of departmental interviews will be communicated later.