Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Recruitment 2022 begins, apply now. Latest Update and How to Apply for LUTH Recruitment 2022 form portal. Lagos University Teaching Hospital internship and job vacancies.
We are glad to get you in our day-to-day LUTH Recruitment Application form update. Our target is to give you all the required information on the 2022/2023 LUTH Form.
Before I Move on, let me advise that you adhere to every piece of information given here concerning the Recruitment in the Lagos University Teaching Hospital accordingly so as not to be at the losing end because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes.
In this article, we have taken the time to outline everything needed to apply for the LUTH Lagos University Teaching Hospital jobs.
Official LUTH Recruitment Form 2022
The following are what people ask about LUTH Recruitment 2022
When will the LUTH Recruitment Application Form be out?
How Can I Apply for LUTH Recruitment 2022?
What Are the Requirement for LUTH Recruitment Application?
When is the deadline for the LUTH Recruitment 2022?
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital – LUTH Recruitment 2022 is not currently ongoing. To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, and requirements for applying for LUTH Recruitment.
History About Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH)
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is a foremost tertiary hospital with a mandate to provide excellent services of international standard in patient care, training & research. LUTH has over 950 admission beds, Forty-Six (46) Clinical Departments, Eighteen (18) Non-Clinical Departments and Outreaches at both Yaba and Pakoto. Presently the Hospital has over Two Thousand Three hundred (2,300) Staff comprising of Consultants, Resident/Medical Officers, Nurses, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Medical Laboratory scientists, Nutritionists, Hospital Administrators, Engineers, and other categories of staff.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:
1.) Residency Training Programme 2022
2.) Health Assistant
Salary: N376,100 – N527,230 annually.
3.) Nursing Officer II
Salary: N1,113,507 – N1,642,803 annually.
4.) Senior Nurse Tutor
Salary: N1,527,126 – N2,207,065 annually.
5.) Senior Nursing Officer
Salary: N1,527,126 – N2,207,065 annually.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2022.
How to Apply for LUTH Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, copies of Credentials (15 copies), and Curriculum Vitae which should include the following details:
- Full Names (Surname in Capital Letters or Underlined)
- Contact Address, Phone Number(s), and E-Mail Address
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Educational Background with Dates
- Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Details of One Year Post Graduation Internship
- Details of NYSC
- Working Experience with Dates, Position Held and Organisation Name
- Achievements / Merits / Awards
- Name and Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Director of Administration,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
Idi – Araba, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Documents in support of the information provided in the Curriculum Vitae should be attached to the application.
- Applicants should request their referees to forward References on their behalf directly to the address above.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for LUTH Recruitment 2022
Many people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
I hope this article on Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH Recruitment is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others. Make sure you do not leave questions in the comment box below if there are any.