Apply for Kaduna State Scholarship Board 2022 Recruitment. Do you wish to apply for the Kaduna State Scholarship Board 2022 Recruitment Form Portal? If yes, you are on the right. Today, we are going to show you how to apply for this scholarship programme and be a successful beneficiary. See more details below;
The Kaduna State Government has been offering her indegenes scholarship for years now and it has been like that for years now. This page will enlighten you on how you can submit your application on the online application portal, the requirements and qualifications, the application closing date, and other vital information.
Is The Kaduna State Scholarship Form Free?
Please be guided that the Kaduna State Government Scholarship scheme is totally free. Disregard any information or person asking for money in exchange for the application form. The application form is uploaded free on the online application portal.
Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board is a Government Establishment responsible for the provision of scholarships and loans to Students who are Kaduna Citizens.
Applications are invited for the following positions below:
1.) ICT Officer
2.) Desk Officer, Loans
3.) Desk Officer, Grants
4.) Desk Officer, Scholarships
5.) Deputy Director, ICT
6.) Deputy Director of Administration
Application Closing Date
30th September 2022.
Requirements for Kaduna State Scholarship Board 2022/2023 Recruitment
Before going ahead to apply for this scholarship, kindly take the below criteria very serious;
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Delta State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, college of Education, etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
How to Apply for 2022 Kaduna State Scholarships Board Job Recruitment
If after reading the requirements and qualifications stated above and you are sure you have met all the criteria, follow the instructions given below to submit your application successfully.
- Visit the application portal via www.jobs.kdsg.gov.ng
- Click on the “apply now” button
- Fill out the application form carefully
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.