Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Operator, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Code: PackingPlant-Ibese-015
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve hour per shift is being dispatched.
- Give attendance to shift manager and take any specific instruction.
- Proper taking over form previous shift.
- Always operate packers/autoloaders in auto mode.
- Keep checking bags weight for 50kg, else inform supervisor
- Stack reject bags properly.
- Stack busted bags properly.
- Don’t leave packer floor unattended.
- Don’t leave work spot without permission.
- Clean packers line periodically without unwanted material such as rejected and busted bags.
- Inform shift manager and shift supervisor about any issues.
- Hand over with proper communication to reliever.
- Trade Test III.
- WASC/GCE/SSCE + 5 years experiences
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Team work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online