Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Instrumentation Technician
- Performing all necessary servicing, condition monitoring, fault diagnosis and restorative maintenance duties on field instrumentation and local control panels
- Carry out the corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance activities for various automation systems in the plants, workshops and offsite facilities in accordance with established schedules to achieve effective functionality, reliability and efficiency in accordance with standard operating procedures HSE guidelines and quality standards
- Measure voltage, current, resistance and all other electrical parameters as and when required in line with defined procedures
- Isolates power supply or security (fail safe or trip systems) in accordance with the strict company rules and procedures for low voltage systems
- Diagnosis of electrical problems and repairing them under supervision
- Recording any kind of electrical problems and reporting them
- Melts and applies solder along adjoining edges of work pieces to solder joints, using soldering iron
- Replaces defective components and wiring
- Tests electronic components and circuits to locate defects, using signal generators, amp meters, and voltmeters and other measurement equipment as required
- Calibrate & Program precision electronic components.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Electrical Instrumentation works.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.