INEC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 (www.pres.inecnigeria.org) is now open for 2023 recruitment. INEC recruitment is ongoing.
Do you have the intention of becoming an Independent National Electoral Commission staff? If yes, an opportunity is here for you as the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment for the year 2023 is ongoing. See more details about the INEC recruitment exercise below.
We are glad to announce to you that the authorities of the Independent National Electoral Commission have commenced the recruitment of new constables into the INEC.
The recruitment exercise will last for about 2 weeks and all interested candidates are expected to submit their applications successfully before the deadline. The INEC stated clearly that candidates who submit their applications after the deadline will be automatically disqualified.
The main purpose of this publication is to teach you how to register for recruitment with your laptop or mobile phone without seeking help from someone or an ICT center, but we advise you to visit an ICT center if you are not really good at navigating the internet.
ABOUT INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC)
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections for various political offices in the country.
Recruitment of INEC Ad-hoc Staff Starting Date 2023/2024
The INEC Ad-hoc Staff recruitment will commence from 14th September 2022 to 14th December 2022. Endeavor to submit your application before the closing date.
INEC Ad-hoc Recruitment 2023/2024 Eligible States
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Before you can be successfully shortlisted you need to meet certain requirements that the INEC Ad-hoc Staff has set for all interested candidates. See the requirements below;
- The candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 35
- The minimum certificate accepted is O level certificate which you are expected to have at least 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language
- Male candidates must not be less than 1.67 meters in height and 1.64 meters for women.
- The candidate must have a valid means of identification
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
What should I have before registering For 2023 INEC Recruitment?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
How to Apply for INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024 Online
Interested candidates must have their national identification number (NIN), a functional email address, and a valid phone number before starting the online application process.
Kindly follow the instructions below to apply for the INEC Recruitment 2023:
- Visit www.pres.inecnigeria.org
- Navigate to “Register for 2023”
- View application guidelines
- Download the guarantor’s form
- Provide your NIN to continue
- Click “Verify
Click link to get Registered >> application form
All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
NOTE: INEC Ad-hoc Staff 2023 Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
Shortlisted candidates for the nationwide screening will be contacted via email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.
Also, Successful candidates at every stage of the recruitment screening process will be contacted through the email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.