The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hydration, Coffee & Tea Category Director
Job Requisition R-76151
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead development of annual and multi-year brand growth strategies and business plans for a global and/or local brand in order to deliver against overall brand vision and business objectives
- Partner with internal (e.g., Research &Development, Supply Chain, Commercial, Zones) and external (e.g., customers, bottlers, suppliers) stakeholders to develop new and/or improved products, packaging and programs to meet consumer needs, deliver against brand strategies and drive System value/business objectives
- Drive commercialization of brand positioning, innovation, consumer communications/messaging and shopper marketing to deliver brand objectives via clear direction/guidance and effective resource allocation decisions
- Provide direct report with leadership, clear direction/prioritization, and coaching to achieve work objectives, improve performance and skills, and develop career paths
- Work closely with the global category lead for their brand to bring global visions/strategies to life
- Develop and communicate written briefs for use by agencies or suppliers (e.g., creative, advertising, packaging, product development, media, consumer promotions, merchandising, licensed or specialty merchandise, etc.) to direct their work activities in order to generate concepts for effective execution
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 14 or more years of experience in brand management and/or marketing in consumer-packaged goods, beverage experience ideal.
- Ability to translate global brand vision/strategy through development of annual brand business plans along with corresponding resource requirements
- Strong collaboration skills including ability to build partnerships, establish trust & credibility and influence across all levels of leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to tailor communications to audience and providing clear
- Ability to effectively prioritize short and long-term business priorities and communicate & manage key tradeoffs and implications
- Category Management
- Channels Strategy
- Commercialization Strategies
- Customer Insights
- Demand Generation Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Marketing Strategies
- Microsoft Office
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Social Media
- Strategic Development.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online