One of the basic elements in Little Alchemy is dough. It’s not too hard to make, but there are a few steps involved. Here’s how to do it:
- Start with flour and water. Combine them in the correct proportions and mix until the dough is the desired consistency.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes to make sure it’s well combined.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and roll it out to the desired thickness.
- Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter or use a knife to cut the dough into strips.
- Place the dough shapes on a baking sheet and bake at a moderate temperature until they’re golden brown.
Enjoy your homemade dough on Little Alchemy!