Amazon is one of the world’s largest online retailers, with over a million products available for sale. They offer everything from books and electronics to clothing and home goods. Amazon also has a marketplace where third-party sellers can offer their own products for sale.
One thing that makes Amazon stand out is its customer service. They offer 24/7 customer support and are known for their quick and easy returns policy. Amazon is also a great place to find deals on products. They often offer special discounts and coupons on items that are available for a limited time.
If you’re looking for a one-stop-shop for all your online shopping needs, Amazon is a great option. They have a huge selection of products and offer competitive prices. Plus, their customer service is top-notch.
If you run into some problems with your phone and wish to update your phone number, this article will give a quick guide.
How To Change Phone Number On Amazon
It’s easy to change your phone number on Amazon. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Click on “Your Account” in the top right corner.
- Click on “Change account settings.”
- Click on “Change your phone number.”
- Enter your new phone number and click on “Save changes.”
That’s it! Your phone number has now been updated on Amazon.
Can I Change Email On Amazon?
Yes, you can change your email on amazon. If you wish to update the e-mail address related to your Amazon account, follow the steps below.
1. head to Amazon and sign in to your account.
2. Click on “Your Account” at the top of the page.
3. Click on “Edit Profile” under the “Personal Information” section.
4. Enter your new email address within the “Email Address” field and click on “Save Changes.”
5. you’ll be prompted to enter your password to substantiate the change.
Your email has been updated
It is easy to update personal information like phone numbers and email on amazon by using any of the above steps. If you have other thoughts or difficulties, you can drop them down in the comment section and we will get back to you.