Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a Real Estate Brokage Firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, culture, operational strategy and all hiring needs.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth, helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management and annual operating planning.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are duly followed.
- Creating and monitoring tasks and teams.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting the CEO or executive team’s vision and process ideals.
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Ensuring internal controls put in place by the executive management are operating effectively.
- Overseeing the work of all office employees to ensure they work productively and meet deadlines and company standards.
- Reporting office progress to senior management and working with them to improve office operations and procedures.
- Applicant must be able to communicate confidently and manage small groups of people.
- Corporate communications in emails within and without the organisation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years experience in similar leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Applicants must reside in or Around the Lekki corridor but not farther than Ajah.
- Passion/interest in Real Estate
- Must be IT/social media savvy, proficient in MS words etc
- Must Reside on the Island for Easy commute to the Office
- Must be able to work on own initiative and/or with minimum supervision
- With partner companies and consultants and assist with driving collaborative engagements.
- Public speaking skills is an added advantage.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly (Subject to negotiations).
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2022.