DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Insurance Brokage Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HR / Legal and Support Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Employee’s engagement and performance management.
- Ensure Human Capital Management Officers (HCMO) assist in arranging training activities.
- Review all payroll contents and deductible elements (PAYE, ITF NHF, Pension…etc.) for appropriateness.
- Market and Manage Leases.
- Review all financial information relating to properties.
- Carryout trend analysis on occupancy rate.
- Ensure loans are effectively recovered.
- Process complex legal documents.
- Craft workable and executable agreements for all the Groups business activities.
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Oversee lawsuits, possibly acting as chief litigator.
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Increase the company’s profitability and shareholder value as senior manager.
- Ensure there exist a register of all legal documents in respect of the company’s identity such as the CAC documents, MEMART…etc
- Keep all Agreements and security documents tendered as collateral are registered, enveloped, and identified.
- Ensure the legal department maintains records of all Board meetings and are duly signed by authorized officers.
- Review all security documents kept in custody to detect if any are due for return to their owners.
- Ensure that notices of AGM and Board meetings are timely dispatched.
- Ensure that all litigation files are registered, and status reports are rendered monthly.
- Any other jobs as may be assigned by the Group Managing Director/CEO
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law or related fields.
- Relevant post-graduation training / qualification (Certification; ICSAN).
- Three (3) – seven (7) years’ post-qualification work experience in a law firm, in a formal business setting and in supervisory capacity.
- Experience in the insurance & real estate industry.
- Excellent human capital knowledge and engagement techniques.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentations skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents.
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Word, Spreadsheet and MS Power point and high proficiency in Excel is essential.
- High integrity is most important for this role.
- Must be courageous to bring potential or actual ethics violations to the superiors and to protect employees who report ethics violations.
- Must be able to manage Agreements for multiple projects.
N3,000,000 – N3,500,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their their applications and CV / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.