Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a diverse portfolio company providing opportunities for people across borders in Education, Travels, Business Hubs and Finance.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The financial controller has the primary responsibility for planning, implementing and controlling all financial related activities of the company.
- This will include direct responsibility for accounting, taxation, finance, budgeting, product costing, project cost analysis and evaluation.
- Investor relationship, government agent’s relationships as well as banking and treasury management, the desired candidate must have headed accounts and finance departments in a best practice environment and must have produced necessary daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly and annual plans and reports for management decision-making.
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely close and reporting.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the company’s financial performance using relevant KPIs.
- Oversee preparation of the group consolidated management accounts every month.
- Review and validate general ledger entries on the ERP for accuracy and completeness.
- Review and validate all invoices (both customer and supplier) and accounting schedules (e.g., fixed asset register, payment schedules, receivables aging analysis).
- Oversee the reconciliation of intercompany accounts across the group.
- Monitor cashflow balances and debt obligations across the group.
- Supervise credit risk management process including supporting collection of receivables.
- Monitor FX risks and hedging instruments across the group.
- Coordinate all audit activities including statutory and tax audits to ensure timely completion.
- Supervise financial operations of subsidiary companies.
- Monitor tax compliance and ensure all tax obligations are paid and filed on time.
- Carry out Implementation of accounting policies and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Conduct frequent review of accounting processes and internal controls and advise management on risk areas and mitigating strategies.
- Monitor updates in financial laws and regulations and advise management on compliance.
- Present and defend company financial information to investors/potential investors.
- 3-5years working experience in a management position.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Hnd in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines
- Chartered accounting qualification (ICAN or ACCA) an added Advantage.
- Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills with ability to pay attention to details.
- Strong knowledge and application of IFRS standards and accounting principles.
- Advanced communication, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience with preparing consolidated financial statements.
- Understanding financial modeling and valuation.
- Advanced soft skills including communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of company valuations and ability to present to investors/potential investors
- Must demonstrate proficiency with ERP accounting software packages and Microsoft Office suites
- Must possess a good knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management (ERP)
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.