DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Insurance Brokage Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Drive the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Assess and implement improved processes and new technologies, and collaborate with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise.
- Develop and establish operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraise and evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and report these results to the CEO
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory laws governing business operations.
- Overseeing marketing/business development initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Work together with business development managers and other key stakeholders to compile the budget.
- Spearhead marketing strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Control company costs and introduce tactical initiatives to address credit losses.
- Monitor invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, and bank processes.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Social Sciences, or any numerate course.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience in sales marketing for any sector in Financial Institutions (FI) industry.
- MBA / Master’s in Business related course is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- ICAN, ACCA, CFA certification is an added advantage.
N5,000,000 – N6,000,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their their applications and CV / Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.