Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer (HabariPay)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- HabariPay is looking to hire a Frontend Developer to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps using React.
- As a React.js developer, he/she will implement new features and maintain existing code using React and other standard tools in the React ecosystem, such as Node.js and Yarn.
- The duties include designing software solutions to meet project requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing tests, and fixing bugs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online