The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forecasting & Scenario Planning Analyst
Job Requisition ID: R-71605
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Description Summary
- At The Coca-Cola Company, our Finance team enables the business to function efficiently and effectively, providing the financial understanding on which key decisions are based.
- In this role, you will be heavily involved in reporting, analysis, consolidation, and management of annual budgets.
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience in Finance or Accounting and have a drive for process improvement and digitization.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Focuses on leading the planning, consolidation and management of annual budgets for operating expenses, productivity initiatives, workforce planning; also serves as back-up support for the annual capital expenditures and operating expenses budget investments.
- Acts as a key business partner with the franchise and functional directors, plus Operating Unit finance team members, in maximizing the performance of the Operating Unit operations, including the management of the report and order processes.
- Ensures all related financial submissions for both the planning cycle of business plan and rolling estimates, plus also the financial month-end closing requirements.
- Drives the planning, analysis and reporting of budget spend across all franchise operations and Operating Unit functions.
- Supports and drives functional level budget management and controls through robust budget review routines providing deviation and trend analysis, identifying risks and opportunities to support the engagement and discussions with function leads and ensure updates are implemented based on planning scenarios.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly Dashboards for the operations including detailed narratives.
- Documents, maintains and updates budget policies and processes, securing alignment, including responsibility for reporting. Works with controls and compliance on violations and maintaining the functional/cost center structure.
- Drives process excellence, efficiency and effectiveness through the application of operational excellence/lean approach, including supporting the development of KPIs.
- Prepares monthly open commitments report and work with the business to ensure all spend is correctly accounted, goods receipted and accrued where necessary, work with the Operating Unit on PO closures
- Acts as first approver to the Operating Unit for all manual invoices and POs to ensure financial accuracy and budget alignment.
- Provides back-up and support to other finance team members, including Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) reporting.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Prior experience with month-end closing, rolling forecasting and budgeting processes needed.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and quick turn-around time to meet deadlines.
- High ownership and commitment to deliver high quality work and results.
- Must possess expert knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office and planning systems.
- Strong knowledge of Budget Planning Process and Variance Analysis.
- Possess the ability to compare data from various data sources and identify inconsistencies or variances, as well as the ability to analyze financial data are needed.
- The ability to apply forecasting techniques and skills to develop and evaluate business goals and strategies, analyzing information to derive insights and implications to initiate planning and/or re-planning, and controlling actual results versus budget are required.
- Knowledge of and understanding of standard Chart of Accounts are required.
- Must possess the ability to research financial systems and processes in order to resolve issues.
What We Can Do For You
- Agile & Innovative Software Platforms: Each day we are working to improve efficiency and reporting using top tier platforms which include Alteryx, Power BI, & Tableau.
- Collaborative Culture: We work cross-functionally, across business units to ensure you’ve got the tools, resources and thought-leadership to create the most comprehensive financial business modules, which enables us to make sound business decisions.
- Global Reach: We have the most advanced financial modeling that allows for global financial analysis which leads the industry.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online