Apply for the ongoing FMC Owerri Recruitment 2022. See details of the 7 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. This is a complete guide on which you can apply for Federal Medical Centre, Owerri Internship 2022 Job Recruitment.
Federal Medical Centre, Owerri is a 700-bed capacity public health care centre located in Owerri city in Imo State, southeastern Nigeria. The Federal Medical Centre, Owerri was founded in 1903, as a colonial dispensary. It was promoted to a District Hospital, then a General Hospital, before finally becoming a federal medical centre in 1995.
Following through with its commitment to being a versatile team spirited hospital system which sustains efficient, high quality, affordable, specialized services further enhanced through Research and Human Resource development, the Centre is tasked with handling health issues relating to anesthesia, medical laboratory services, orthopedic/trauma and others.
We are recruiting professionally committed candidates into our internship program in the following capacities below:
1.) Nursing Intern
2.) Physiotherapy Intern
3.) Dental Therapy Intern
4.) Dental Technology Intern
5.) Medical Laboratory Science Intern
6.) Radiography Intern
7.) Pharmacy Intern
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
How to Apply For FMC Owerri Recruitment 2022/2023 Internship Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain application forms from, and submit same when completed, to:
The Office of the Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
Owerri, Imo State.
- All complete application forms should be addressed to “The Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.”
- Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interview that will take place in the Hospital
- Candidates must present original copies of their credentials for verification.
- All interviews will take place in the Hospital on the date to be communicated later.
- All applicants should be wary of invitations on Facebook and other social media purportedly asking for monetary inducement for the Medical Director or any other officer as a means of gaining appointment to the above position.
- Intake to trainee positions is purely on merits.