Federal Government Ad-hoc Staff 2022/2023 Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant positions listed below. Applications are hereby welcomed from suitably qualified applicants who have all the stated criteria below. Find latest Federal Government Ad-hoc Staff jobs in Nigeria Novermber, 2022. Search and apply for the latest ongoing recruitment and job vacancies in Nigeria today.
Below is the list of the vacant positions for the Federal Government Recruitment For Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment, interested individuals should go through the positions for eligibility and then click on the ‘SEE POSITION FULL INFORMATION HERE’ link to do what the title implies as well as to see the application procedure and proceed.
About National Population Commission
The National Population Commission (NPC) is the principal data mining commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, responsible for collecting, collating, analyzing and publishing data about the Nigerian people and economy.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to serve as ad-hoc staff in the 2023 Population and Housing Census in the following capacities below:
1.) Enumerator (Ad-hoc Staff)
2.) Supervisor (Ad-hoc Staff)
3.) Quality Assurance Officer (Ad-hoc Staff)
4.) Data Quality Manager (Ad-hoc Staff)
5.) Facilitator (Ad-hoc Staff)
6.) Field Coordinator (Ad-hoc Staff)
7.) Training Centre Administrator (Ad-hoc Staff)
8.) Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Ad-hoc Staff)
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2022.
How to Apply for Federal Government Ad-hoc Staff 2022/2023 Recruitment
The guidelines outlined below will help you apply for Federal Government Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment successfully. See details below.
- Login Federal Government Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Portal at https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
- Navigate to the portion where the available job vacancies are listed
- Click on the particular position you wish to apply for.
- Fill Federal Government Ad-hoc Staff recruitment application form
- Upload the necessary credentials as demanded from you
- Submit the form
Latest Information on Federal Government Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2022
This section will pass across important information regarding the current status of the Federal Government Ad-hoc Staff recruitment process.
Currently, there are Federal Government Ad-hoc Staff job vacancies available at www.https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/. The procedures to apply have been stated above.
If you need updates on Federal Government Ad-hoc StaffRecruitment 2022, kindly drop a comment just below this article and we will make sure we update you regularly.
To be considered for consideration and engagement, all candidates must have the following documents:
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Functional Gmail Account
- Gunctional Phone Number
- Functional / Operational Commercial Bank Account (NO Student / NYSC Account)
- Relevant Educational qualifications.
Areas of Assignment
- Prospective Ad-hoc staff can only apply on the census portal in areas where they are resident and will be deployed accordingly.
- The Census e-recruitment portal closes on 28th December. However, there will be temporary system closure from 7th November to 13th November, 2022 for audit and assessment.
- Application is FREE. Beware of Internet Fraudsters!!
For More Information, Please Contact out Hotlines: 07000236787 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our social media platforms: Facebook: National Population Commission; Twitter: @natpopcom; Instagram: npc_nigeria; YouTube: NPC Nigeria.