DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Insurance Brokage Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain calendar of CEO including official, personal, and family appointments, meetings, and travel.
- Responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while traveling and completing expenses.
- Responsible for organising internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary arrangements are made e.g., meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO including but not limited to personal legacy projects and finances, gifts and public relations, and home staff management.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, and ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting, and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues, and arranging refreshments, writing, and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- To be a first point of contact for telephone and email enquiries to the Office of the CEO, assist with queries as and when necessary, some of which may be of a sensitive and/or confidential nature.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates and information to Employees, Staff and Management on behalf of CEO, as requested.
- Responsible for managing CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma (preferably in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting or other Administration-related course).
- Professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Three (3) – five (5) years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager, or similar roles.
- Strong Organizational planning and multi-tasking.
- Top-notch judgment, initiative, and decision-making ability.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Organized and able to prioritise and ensure smooth execution of tasks.
- Fluency in English – spoken and written.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Experience with e-mail campaigns and calendar management or other organization software is a plus.
- Proximity to the Island would be an advantage.
- Preferably female.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their their applications and CV / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.