Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board is a Government Establishment responsible for the provision of scholarship and loans to Students who are Kaduna Citizens.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director, ICT
- The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for planning, executing and managing the board’s ICT projects.
- The role involves the careful execution of the board’s ICT road map which includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- The Deputy Director will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science / engineering or equivalent education and/or work experience.
- At least six (6) years post-qualification cognate experience in project management or software development capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong familiarity with development environments and tools.
- Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions, such as Document Management, CRMs, Business Web Technology etc.
- Verifiable projects executed in similar domains
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online