Delta State Government, through their new Advanced Medical Diagnostics Centre based in Owa-Alero, in Ika Northeast Local Government Area of Delta State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anaesthetist
Location: Owa-Alero, Delta
- The Government of Delta State, Nigeria, needs sub Specialist Consultants to provide clinical services at the highly-specialized, tertiary-level Advanced Medical Diagnostics Centre.
- The Centre is equipped with a 128 slice CT Scan with cardio-angiography and contrast studies, 2.5 T open MRI, Digital Mammogram, Digital X-ray, 4/3D Ultrasound services, Upper and lower GI 4D endoscopy (Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy), Non-invasive tertiary-level cardiology with Stress ECG and Ultrasound ECHO with TEE, Tertiary level separate operative and diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy towers, In- Fertilization and Pre-implantation Genetic Testing services, Virology, general Medical Laboratory with Biochemistry and hormones tests for various tumour markers.
- Should be a Sub Specialist Consultant with at least 5 years experience post fellowship or membership or board postgraduate qualifications.
Salary / Benefits
- Salary entry point is CONMESS 06/6
- Employment benefits include furnished luxurious homes, transportation and attractive special scale salaries.
- Other benefits are negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application, attaching the following documents below, to “The Interim Board Chairman, Mother and Child Care Centre / Advanced Medical Diagnostics Centre” via: email@example.com and using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of relevant credentials
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate / age declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Current Practicing License where applicable
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photographs.
Note: This position is open to Deltans and non-Deltans.