Cross River State teachers shortlisted candidates 2022 list has been released. See more details regarding the Cross River State teachers list of successful candidates, requirements, and other related information below. Download the full Cross River State teachers recruitment shortlisted candidates in PDF format here.
Cross River State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
Did you register for this year’s Cross River State teachers recruitment? If yes, then it is important for you to know if you have been pre-selected for the screening exercise which may eventually lead to full-time employment.
We are glad to inform you that the Cross River State teachers list of shortlisted candidates has been published. Successful candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage.
We provide the latest information regarding the Cross River State teachers selection process. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
We will show you how to check your name and download the Cross River State teachers list of successful candidates in PDF format if you did submit an online application (for both teaching and non-teaching applicants). Read on to know how to access the list of pre-selected candidates who registered for the recruitment.
How to Check the Cross River State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
The list containing the Cross River State teachers shortlisted names is yet to be published. The Cross River State Education Board is yet to release the list of selected candidates for the Computer Based Tests Exams which is part of the screening process for the recruitment of teachers into state-owned secondary schools.
All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official Cross River State teachers recruitment portal. Full list of selected candidates will be published on the official Cross River State teachers recruitment portal and on their official Facebook page. Read on to see how to check your name once the list is published.
To check if you have been pre-selected for the Computer Based Tests, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official Cross River State teachers shortlisted portal via www.recruitment.crsubeb.com
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
- Base on the post you applied for, click on the date to see if you have been selected.
Also, the Cross River State Education Board will notify all successful candidates via their registered e-mail addresses. So check your e-mail address regularly for updates regarding the Cross River State teachers screening date and centers.
Remember to take note of your screening date, batch, CBT venue, and time. Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Take note of the following:
- You must be of good behavior and composure
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
At the time of writing this article, the list of successful candidates was yet to be released. The list is now published. Check the official recruitment portal to see if you have been pre-selected.
All applicants are advised to check the Cross River State teacher’s recruitment portal in order to know if they have been pre-selected for the screening exercise. The Cross River State teachers shortlisted names can be accessed via the official registration portal. You can access the list by following the procedures listed above.
Also, to prove you were the one who fills out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening center.
- Two Recent Passport photographs
- A file jacket
- candidates must present a recognized means of identification and its photocopy (A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), International Passport, Voter’s card)
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution)
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Cross River State teachers shortlisted candidates 2022, feel free to let us know. Nanpancode team will respond in no time.