MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Systems and Processes Self Service, Customer Services
Job Identification: 1520
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Business Planning Process Design, Testing and Systems
Division: Customer Relations
- Analyze customers’ information needs, business problems and business opportunities to determine efficient and effective systems/programming solutions.
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design, develop and automate new business processes and drive process improvement on existing processes.
- Collaborate with business users to define processes that meet business needs.
- Ensure processes are scalable and flexible to meet future business need.
- Work with business units and IT team to define and design user systems architecture, ensure the availability of all required systems.
- Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes.
- Plan and manage the development and maintenance of required user systems.
- Maintained business system user procedures, system documentation, and standard work instructions to maintain Quality documentation.
- Participate in events relating to system upgrades and testing. Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results.
- Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports.
- Work with user departments to define roles and access rights to be created for all users in line with business requirements.
- Ensure proper documentation of all user systems and provide user guides for new and/or modified systems.
- Serve as a resource to super-users for education on technical system functionality.
- Engagement with vendor service support groups to bring resolution to system performance or other processing issues.
- Provide customer service in terms of problem tracking, troubleshooting and systems fault resolution.
- Address customer concerns and enquiries regarding system development and enhancement projects.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in Customer Care and Management
- Some experience in formal business analysis
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online